Proud to be the First in Oregon to Receive Advanced Certification in Outpatient Total Hip and Knee Replacement
Certified by The Joint Commission
A State-of-the-Art Outpatient Surgery Center
- Patty K.Professional and personal!!! I really felt cared for and reassured before and after my surgery.
- Patsy S.The whole process was smooth and efficient. Highly recommend!!
- MikeSuper Doctors and Staff.
- BeezyStaff was very professional and puts you at ease with everything throughout the process. Great experience during a stressful situation.
- Rosemary C.Pleasant environment, professional, friendly people
- Kim D.My wife and I couldn’t be more please and happy with the whole process. From the time of starting to correspond during pre-op we were so impressed with every person we had contact with till the time of leaving the surgery center. Every person, nurse, anesthesiologist, etc…were so nice and personable but yet so professional. During post-op we’ve had several calls to check up on me and how I was doing and making sure all of the appt’s with the home health and home therapy had followed through and to answer any questions we might have. Loved how everyone was so respectful and supportive of each other. Not shocked you hold the “ Best in the Willamette Valley” award. Thank you so much for all your help and friendliness, Joe and Kim. - 8/14/2023
- Holly C.I have had 2 surgeries there. Both went smoothly. The staff are friendly, efficient and professional.
- Jessica F.All of the staff were great!! When we showed up, my daughter had had no sleep from anxiety about her surgery. They did great helping her get ready and answering all of her questions. They help joked and got her to smile and feel more relaxed. Thank you for such a great team! - 8/12/2023
- Bret E.Everyone was very professional and took time to introduce themselves before the procedure. They made myself and family members feel very relaxed about the whole experience. - 8/10/2023
- Todd N.Nothing but the highest regards for the surgeons and staff at Willamette surgery, not my first rodeo.